Lockdown 5.0 - What is Allowed in Navi Mumbai.
- Morning Walk & Cycling is allowed.
- Exercises are allowed in private and public grounds from 5 am to 4 pm.
- Permission for exercise has been granted at the beach, garden etc.
- Parents are required to stay with small children.
- Plumber, electrician, pest control people have to work by using masks and sanitizers, following social distancing.
- To repair your vehicle, taking an appointment is mandatory.
- Small shops will be open from 7 am to 5 pm with Odd-Even rule, which will be decided by the concerned department officials.
For the shopkeeper to follow social distancing, it will be mandatory for them to do foot marking on the ground. They can also do Home Delivery or Token System.
Shops will function on the P1-P2 basis wherein shops on one side of the lane will remain open on odd days and those on the other side will remain open only on even days.
- Taxi/Cab = 1 + 2
- Riskhaw = 1 + 2
- Four wheeler = 1 + 2
- Two-wheeler = Only Driver
- Permission for Pre-medical staff, ambulances associated with medical service from one state to another or from one district to another.
- All private offices are allowed to work with 10% staff. Other staff will work from home.
- Newspaper printing & distribution is allowed.
- Inter-district movement of a person within the area of Municipal corporation under MMR shall be allowed without any restriction.
NOTE: aforementioned relaxations won't apply to containment zones.