Maharashtra: Latest Covid guidelines for movie halls, hotels, offices | Navi Mumbai Corona News
CM Uddhav Thackeray-led Maharashtra government on Monday issued new guidelines amid a surge in COVID-19 in the state.
According to the new COVID-19 guidelines issued by Maharashtra Gov, all restaurants and cinema halls have been ordered to operate at 50 per cent capacity. These new restrictions will remain effective till March 21, 2021.
Here's the full list of new COVID guidelines issued by the Maha Government :
- All cinema halls (single screens and multiplexes) hotels/ restaurants/ shopping malls to operate at 50 per cent capacity.
- No permission for political, social and cultural gathering.
- Only 50 people allowed to be present for weddings. Only 20 people will be allowed to be present for the last rites (funeral).
- All Offices expect related to health services and essential services should operate at 50 per cent attendance.
- Management or trust of religious places has to restrict the per hour number of visitors as per the available space.
In case of any violation of this order, concerned establishments (cinema hall/ hotels/ restaurants/shopping malls/offices) shall be closed for a period until the Covid-19 pandemic stays notified as a Disaster by the Central Government.
A violation shall also attract penalties under the disaster act for the owner of the premises.
To receive our daily news updates, please follow us on Twitter